Lidia is an international Therapist, Yoga and Meditation Instructor that has been
sharing the benefits of the practice with people from the 5 continents. Her aim is to
empower people to reconnect with their inner peace and wellness through the practice
of ancient techniques that helps to cope with modern lifestyle issues.
Lidia has been
working in this field since the last 8 years and since then, she has dedicated her life
to the study of the self through the lens of different philosophies such as vedanta,
tantra, buddhism and kabbalah.
YOGA AND MEDITATION INSTRUCTOR
- She trains both group and private sessions focused on the individual or group needs.
- Massive and private meditation sessions and classes.
- Yoga, meditation, pranayama, kriyas, philosophy workshops and conferences.
- Co-hosting the "Yoga and Wellness Retreat" with the National Institute of
Tropology in Mexico 2017
- Lead yoga teacher and meditation mentor at World Peace Initiative Foundation
Retreats (Artistic Meditation Retreat, AMANI African Retreat, Thai Youth Camp).
- Thai bodywork and massage therapist.
- Health Coach.
- Access Consciousness Bars Practitioner.
Don't miss Yoga in the park on the first day. This Will be a communal activity
Come learn how to Balance between work and life through Mindfulness Meditation